ASUS ROG STRIX H370-F GAMING Intel H370 ATX DDR4 Motherboard Socket LGA1151, USB
- Motherboard chipset: Intel H370
- Processor Socket: LGA 1151 (Socket H4)
- Supported memory types: DDR4-SDRAM
- LAN controller: Intel I219-V
- Audio output channels: 7.1 channels
- Motherboard form factor: ATX
- Condition:Brand New (See Description)
Brand New & Sealed. Official UK Stock. Next Working Day Delivery (M-F.)
Up your aesthetic horizons with a new cyber-text design, 3D-printable parts from fan grills to cable combs, and Aura illumination — to create a personalized gaming with immersion that extends from the inside out.
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it's not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence, with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a premium touch.
DIY FRIENDLY DESIGN
DIY-friendly design simplify your PC-building experience, so installation is easier, compatibility assured, and all-around protection to keep you and your rig safe.
Experience great performance through comprehensive cooling controls, fast storage, and exclusive technologies to enhance memory reliability and speed.
Proper gaming audio built in means you're ready to play, chat or stream or kick back with videos right out of the gate, with smart routing to direct different audio streams to different devices.
Loaded with the latest technologies, you'll benefit from connections as quick and simple to make as they are stable and speedy.
Gives You More
Design, build, tweak and show off your style — with ROG Strix behind you every step of the way.
- LGA1151 socket: Ready for 8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including RGB strips
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance
- 3D-printing-friendly design: Dedicated 3D mounts make quick work of fitting 3D-printed parts
- Onboard M.2 heatsink: Cools M.2 drive to deliver consistent storage performance and enhanced reliability
- Advanced cooling: Automated system-wide tuning and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III creates immersive aural landscapes
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C™ connectors
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst for smoother, safer, lag-free online play