EATON ELLIPSE PRO 850VA Rack Mount, Tower UPS Power Supply, 230 Output, 510W
Out of stock
- LCD display for real-time status and measurements
- Delivers clean output with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR, with buck and boost).
- EcoControl function helps you save up to 20% energy compared to previous generation UPSs.
- Includes a high performance surge-protection device which complies with IEC 61643-1 standard.
- Up to 8 outlets to connect your PC & peripherals.
- Convenient extra-flat design for easy installation in any office environment.
- Condition: Brand New (See Description)
Brand New & Sealed. Official UK Stock. Next Working Day Delivery (M-F.)
Eaton Ellipse PRO UPS
The Eaton Ellipse PRO range of UPS features line-interactive, specifically developed to protect workstations running demanding applications. The LCD screen on the Eaton Ellipse PRO uninterruptible power supplies provides clear information on its status and measurements and allows easy configuration of UPS settings. Eco control power outlets enable energy savings up to 20 % and advanced surge reduction (ASR).
Features and Benefits
• The UPS system features
a convenient extra flat design for easy installation in any office
• Delivers clean output with automatic voltage regulation (AVR with buck and boost)
• Protects data connections such as Ethernet, internet and telephone lines
• Up to 8 outlets to connect your PC and peripherals
• USB port and Eaton UPS companion software that enables safe system shutdown, energy usage metering and easy configuration of UPS settings
• The UPS power supply battery tests itself automatically at regular intervals, ensuring early detection when it’s time for replacement.
• The device has a three year warranty, including the battery.
Advanced protection for:
What is an Uninterruptible Power Supply used for?
An uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is designed to give your computers, servers, server rooms and data centres power in the case of any unexpected energy cut off or in similar applications. These power supply devices contain a battery that guarantees power to your computer system for a certain period of time. These enable the user time to save the current task and shutdown software.
Eaton UPS Uninterruptible Power Supplies - 5P650i
• The type of technology
- line-interactive high frequency (pure sinewave, booster + fader)
• Configuration type is – tower
• 650/420 rating (va/watts)
• The dimensions of the 5P 650i VA Tower is 230 x 150 x 345 mm
• IEC-320-C14 connection type (input)
• Audible noise is smaller than 40 dBA