Eaton EMAH28 Power Distribution Unit 8 AC Outlets, ePDU G3 Managed, 1 Phase 230V
Out of stock
- Reboot devices without local IT staff assistance
- Control unused outlets to prevent unauthorized use
- LCD pixel menu display simplifies setup
- Network monitoring of power usage and capacity at the outlet level
- Save time by rebooting devices from the operations center
- Condition: A - Brand New (See Description)
Brand New & Sealed. Official UK Stock. Next Working Day Delivery (M-F.)
· Portfolio of 120V and lower power ratings (kVA)
· Reboot devices without local IT staff assistance
· Control unused outlets to prevent unauthorized use
· LCD pixel menu display simplifies setup
· Up to 208V three phase 17kW for high density applications
· Network monitoring of power usage and capacity at the outlet level
· Save time by rebooting devices from the operations center
· Measure power for Level 3 PUE
Grouped Reboot For A And B Feed
When connecting multiple source input servers to an A and B feed power source, the daisy-chain capability allows you to group power supplies across the ePDU. As a result, all the power supplies are controlled with a single action, which outlet switching saves time rebooting servers with two to six power supplies.
Turn Off Unused Outlets
Secure and protect your environment by easily turning off unused outlets. Avoid overloading your system from others plugging in unauthorized devices. Also consider closing access with an outlet cap.
Outlet Grip Functionality
Eaton’s patent-pending IEC outlet grip secures plugs in place with a lever-actuated grip that’s integrated into each outlet. Once the levers click into the grip position, the plugs are secured from accidental disconnect due to bumps or vibrations without the need for special power cords.
Advanced LCD Pixel Display With Hot-Swap Capability
Eaton’s new hot-swap eNMC (ePDU Network Management and Control) module can be replaced without the need to power down your rack. Increase uptime while enhancing serviceability and saving on unnecessary service calls. The menu-driven pixel display allows for easy setup and troubleshooting.
Daisy Chain Four Units From One IP Address
Eaton’s new patented daisy-chain capability allows up to four ePDUs to share the same network connection and IP address. Unlike competitive rack PDUs that require a dedicated IP address for best performance, Eaton technology provides a 75-percent reduction in network infrastructure costs.