HPE Aruba AP-375 (RW) Outdoor Wireless Access Point Dual Band, 1.73MBps - JZ172A
Out of stock
- HPE Aruba Instant Wireless AP-375 (RW) Radio Access Point
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, 1.733 Gbps
- Interfaces: 1 x 1000Base-T (PoE+) - RJ-45, 1 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45, 1 x micro-USB - Type B
- Antenna Qty: 6
- Condition: Brand New (See Description)
Aruba AP-375 (RW) 802.11n/ac Dual 2x2:2/4x4:4 Radio Integrated Omni Antenna Outdoor AP
Weatherproof and temperature hardened, the Aruba 370 Series Access Points deliver 802.11ac Wave 2 specifically designed for outdoor and environmentally challenging locations. The Aruba 370 high-performance and high power series deliver increased capacity and range. It delivers 4x4:4SS MU-MIMO capability, and the Aruba advanced ClientMatch and an integrated Bluetooth beacon to enable Aruba location services. Purpose-built to survive in the harshest outdoor environments, The 370 Series APs can withstand exposure to extreme high and low temperatures, persistent moisture and precipitation, and are fully sealed to keep out airborne contaminants. All electrical interfaces include industrial strength surge protection. The Aruba 370 Series also has an integrated Bluetooth Aruba Beacon that simplifies the remote management of a network of large-scale battery-powered Aruba beacons while also providing advanced location, wayfinding, push notification and asset tracking capabilities.
Outdoor Weatherproof and Temperature-hardened 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Point
- The Aruba 370 Series Access Points are ruggedized for deployment in harsh indoor environments or within an enclosure for exposed environments.
- These access points provide outdoor-appropriate 802.11ac Wave 2 access.
Flexible Network Connectivity Options
- The Aruba 370 Series Access Points enable flexible network connectivity options with dual Gigabit Ethernet uplink options.
- One of the uplink ports supports 1000BASE-T Ethernet connections (RJ-45) for power and connectivity.
- One of the uplink ports supports 1000BASE-X Ethernet connections (SFP) allowing the use of optical connections for longer reach.
Includes Support for 802.11ac Wave 2 with 4x4:4SS, 160MHz, and MU-MIMO
- The Aruba 370 Series Access Points support 802.11ac with Wave 2 features including 4x4:4SS, 160 MHz channel width and Multi-User MIMO transmission.
- Supports maximum simultaneous data rates of 2.0 Gbps with 1733 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band.