Huawei Enterprise AR151 Basic Configuration Network Router, Input Volt 100-240
- AC input voltage 100-240
- AC input frequency 50/60
- Power consumption (typical) 24 W
- Ethernet LAN data rates 100 Mbit/s
- Condition: Brand New (See Description)
Brand New Stock. Next Working Day Delivery (M-F.)
Huawei AR151 Ethernet LAN Grey wired router
AR151 Basic Configuration (Includes AR151 Chassis, with Basic Software and Document), 1x FE WAN, 8x FE LAN, 1x USB Interfaces
Huawei AR150&200 series enterprise routers (AR150&200) are next-generation enterprise-class routers based on the Huawei proprietary Versatile Routing Platform (VRP), which take advantage of Huawei long-term accumulation in data communication, wireless, access network, and core network fields. The AR150&200 integrates routing, switching, 3G, voice, and security functions. It uses a multi-core CPU and non-blocking switching structure that provides industry-leading system performance, meeting service development requirements both now and in the future. The AR150&200 provides an integrated solution for enterprise networks, speeds up multi-service provision, and protects customers' investments.
- AR150&200 series routers are designed with multi-core CPU and distributed service processing to double the performance than other same level products in the industry.
With the "All-In-One" design concept, AR150&200 series routers integrate multiple services including
Routing, Switching, Firewall, Security, HQoS, Multicast, VPN (IPSec/GRE/MPLS VPN/SSL VPN/DSVPN/L2TP), software-based AP Controller etc.
- AR151 uses modularized hardware design, which integrate 4 FE LAN interface, one FE WAN interface. The LAN interface FE0 can be changed to a WAN interface.
- AR150&200 series routers use fan-less design that reduces power consumption and noise, providing a good user experience.