Official HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e Smartwatch 1.39" AMOLED HD Touchscreen - Icy White
Special Price £125.99 Regular Price £159.00
Out of stock
- 2-Week Battery Life HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e Smartwatch comes with HUAWEI's self-developed chip Kirin A1
- 1.39" AMOLED HD TouchscreenThe durable stainless steel frame of HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e pairs flawlessly with the colorful fitness straps
- Auto-detects 6 Workout ModesJust go about your normal workout, and this smart watch will detect it, then automatically start tracking your activity
- GPS and GLONASS Positioning SystemsPrecise and real-time tracking data for 15 proffersional sports
- Condition:Brand New (See Description)
* Battery can last 2 weeks when:
Worn 24 hours a day, with heart rate monitoring enabled, HUAWEI TruSleep™ enabled for sleeping, 90 minutes of working out every week (GPS enabled), message notifications enabled (50 SMS messages,3 alarms a day), screen is turned on 200 times a day, 30 minutes music playing every week. Battery life may vary depending on actual usage.
Play for 2 Weeks
Kirin A1, HUAWEI's first self-developed wearable chip, which
ensures high operation performance and incredibly low power
Dual-chip design and power saving algorithms 2.0 ensure HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e consumes less energy to achieve astonishing power for all day and night support. This smartwatch automatically optimizes the power consumption for a longer lasting battery.
Play Music on the Go
Play music directly with your HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e, after pairing it
with Bluetooth earphones. Up to 500 songs*, it can store your
favourite music to enrich your workout, with no strings attached.
* Only MP3 and LC-AAC format are supported for local playback on your WATCH. Music playback requires connection to an Android phone and at least 2 GB of storage. Bluetooth earbuds are needed to listen to music.
Sleek and Stylish
The durable stainless steel frame of HUAWEI WATCH 2e pairs flawlessly with the colorful fitness straps, for a comfortable grip. The 1.39-inch AMOLED HD display and multitude of invigorating watch faces, keep you plugged in to your world. With fun designs to spare, it never leaves your arm bare!
Wear Your Everyday Look on the Wrist
With various watch face designs*, HUAWEI WATCH 2e turns your wrist
into a seamless tapestry of light, color, and motion. You can even
customize the data and information with heart-rate, steps, weather
and others. Only what you care matters.
* Wacth face market availability may vary by regions. Only available with EMUI 10.0 or later. This featur is not supported on iOS
Start as You Move
Being attentive and intelligent in a whole new way! Just go about
your normal workout, and the watch will automatically detect it,
then start tracking your activity with one tap. Now available for
six common workout modes* of indoor/outdoor running,
indoor/outdoor walking, elliptical, and rowing.
* This feature is available via OTA updates.
15 Professional Workout Modes
Utilizing cutting-edge technology, HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e provides precise and real-time tracking data for 15 professional sports including climbing, running, swimming and cycling. It supports both GPS and GLONASS positioning systems, for meticulous route-tracking during outdoor workouts.
VO2Max* refers to the maximum rate of oxygen consumption measured
per unit of time over the course of a lengthy workout. Higher
VO2Max values indicate higher cardiovascular endurance.
* VO2Max can only be measured during running workout sessions.
The watch provides an easy-to-reference overview of your current training regimen, as well as professional-level advice for future workouts.
Personal Fitness Trainer
The watch comes preinstalled with more than ten voice-over running courses that are responsive to real-time heart rates, as well as tailored to different levels and fitness goals, including pace-setting, weight loss and endurance.
Blood oxygen saturation* (SpO2) is one of the important vital signs that can reflect the oxygen supply of the body. In fact, very low levels of SpO2 can result in serious symptoms like lack of energy, fatigue and light-headedness. HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e supports single-time SpO2 level measuring, helping us detect the level of oxygen in the blood whenever and wherever we need.,br> * This feature is available via OTA updates. This featur is not supported on iOS. Availability may vary by regions. This feature is not designed to be a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
Release Your Stress
All-day stress monitoring* and all day care for your health by
HUAWEI TruRelax™.Breathing training (APP end) releases stress and
adjusts state at the right time.
* This feature is not supported on iOS. This feature is not designed to be a medical device,and is not intended to diagnose,treat,cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
Better Sleep Monitoring
With HUAWEI TruSleep™ 2.0, your HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e can
scientifically track and diagnose 6 common types of sleep issues
while providing suggestions for better rest. And, while you sleep,
the watch monitors your heart rate, analyses your breathing and
awards a score on your overall sleep quality*
* This feature is not designed to be a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
Always be Ready to Help
Your watch receives real-time notifications for incoming calls, SMS messages, emails, calendar events, and more. It also packs a treasure trove of intuitive features that make daily life a breeze, from weather forecast, alarms, timer and flashlight. You can even use it to find your phone.
Raise Your Hand for a Quick Shot
Turning into a remote shutter of your phone, HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e
help you to easily capture memorable moments on the move or from
special angles with the pre-set 5 seconds timer*.
* This feature is available via OTA updates. The phone also needs to run EMUI 10.1 or later.