Netgear ProSafe WN370 Wireless-N Radio Access Point, Data Transfer Rate 300 Mbps
- Integrated 2.4 GHz 802.11n Wireless Access Points and 4 port Ethernet wall switch
- Reliable RF converge with 802.11n 2x2 MIMO transmit and receive mode
- Sleek, elegant, and compact design for inconspicuous AP placement
- Fast installation and PoE powered
- Condition: Box Damaged (See Description)
Brand New Unopened item and Box has been damaged. Original packaging. All Accessories included.
· Integrated 2.4 GHz 802.11n Wireless Access Points and 4 port Ethernet wall switch
· Reliable RF converge with 802.11n 2x2 MIMO transmit and receive mode
· Sleek, elegant, and compact design for inconspicuous AP placement
· Powered by 802.11af Power over Ethernet (PoE) for flexible deployment and reduces cabling runs
· Advanced Enterprise Security with 802.1X support for RADIUS and Active Directory
Affordable, wired and wireless (802.11n single band 2.4 GHz) Access Point for small and medium hotels and K-12 dormitories. Sleek, elegant, and compact design allows AP to be deployed in an inconspicuous manner. Can be install in less than 5 minutes with a non- technical personnel and the Access Point is powered by Power Over Ethernet (1Gbps) to reduce cabling cost and time for deployments. WN370 comes with 4 (100Mbsp) Ethernet data ports and one Voice pass through voice port for connectivity of digital phones that requires native access to an in-house PBX system. It has centralized management with WC7600 Wireless Controllers for automatic RF and power tuning with guest access captive portal and comprehensive wireless securities.
· Small form factor and inconspicuous appearance
· Fast installation and PoE powered
· Flexible and easy deployment
Small form factor and inconspicuous appearance
The aesthetically pleasing design of the WN370 allows the access point to blend nicely in the hotel room and school dormitories. WN370 provides wired access directly to the users, where the traditional form factor Access Points are normally installed on the ceiling, away from the access of the users that need wired connectivity. The WN370 is installed with easy attachment to the junction box and appears with a nice decorative appearance.
Fast installation and PoE powered
The WN370 can be installed easily and less than 5 minutes. The WN370 is powered via Power over Ethernet on the 1 Gbps uplink. Simply connect a Ethernet cable between the WN370 and a PoE enabled switch and the WN370 is up and running. There is no separate power cord needed.
Flexible and easy deployment
WN370 can be installed easily and does not need sophisticated skills of engineers. WN370s are generally deployed in room, especially effective in areas where deploying the access points in traditional locations (such as ceiling mounted or hallways of dormitories and hotels) are not feasible. Because the WN370 is designed to provide coverage in a specific room, where the RF containment is more well defined, no extensive site survey is required. Finally, because the WN370 comes with four Ethernet ports, users can plug in multiple wired devices without the requirement to pull additional cables from the access point to the wiring closet, thereby saving both time and money to meet the requirements of multiple Ethernet ports per room.