Ubiquiti EdgeRouter ERPOE-5 5 Port PoE Router Switch 2.5A Power Adapter 24V/48V
- Feature rich EdgeOS
- Five Port power over Ethernet Router
- One million packet per second router. 1.25A Power Adapter included
- Integrated CLI is available for quick and direct access
- Condition: Brand New (See Description)
Brand New & Sealed. Official UK Stock. Next Working Day Delivery (M-F.)
- Performance: 3 Gbps for packets 512 bytes or larger in size.
- Ports: 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports that support 24V or 48V PoE output with software-selectable voltage control (48V adapter included).
- Routing: Hardware-accelerated routing (Layer-3 base forwarding): 1,000,000 pps for 64-byte packets.
- Switching: Built-in hardware switch allows line-rate layer-2 switching.
- Usage: Suitable for Service Provider and Enterprise deployments with support for OSPF, IPv6, Firewall, NAT, VPN, DHCP, and more.
Advanced Routing Technology for the Masses
Introducing the EdgeRouter™ from Ubiquiti Networks, part of the EdgeMAXplatform. EdgeRouters combine carrier-class reliability with enterprise-level features in a compact and affordable unit. The EdgeRouter PoE and EdgeRouter Lite models are the world’s firs economical router capable of routing up to 1 million packets per second. Available in a rack mountable form factor with eight functional ports, the EdgeRouter Pro and 8-Port EdgeRouter models are even faster, capable of routing up to 2 million+ packets per second. Powered by a proprietary and intuitive graphical interface, EdgeOS, EdgeRouters can easily be configured for routing, security, and management features required to efficiently run your network. For advanced network professionals, an integrated CLI is available for quick and direct access using familiar commands.
Manage Your Network
DHCP Server Set up multiple DHCP servers to assign IP ranges in different subnets on the different interfaces. Easily control dynamic and static IP addressing for your network devices. Monitoring Tools Conveniently track network activity and devices from tools such as Ping, Trace, Discover, Packet Capture, and Log Monitor. User Accounts Manage access to the EdgeRouter using unique administrator and operator accounts.
Secure Your Network
Firewall Policies Organize the rules you apply in the order you specify. Firewall Groups Apply the policies to groups filtered by IP address, network address, or port number. NAT Rules The EdgeRouter changes packet addressing based on your customized source and destination NAT rules.
Direct Traffic Flow
Interfaces Each Gigabit port functions as an independent interface. You can also configure Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) interfaces for network segmentation. Routing Configure static routes and dynamic routing protocols to effectively manage the routes used by the EdgeRouter. With these capabilities and more, the EdgeRouter provides the centralized control you need to optimize the performance and reliability of your network.
Intuitive User Interface
The EdgeRouter provides a graphical user interface designed for convenient setup and control. Accessed via a network port and web browser, the user-friendly interface provides intuitive management with a virtual view of the ports, displaying physical connectivity, speed, and status. The Dashboard displays detailed statistics: IP information, MTU, transmit and receive speeds, and status for each physical and virtual interface.